nos-trum. pronunciation: \nos'-trum\. noun. Etymology: Latin, neuter of noster our, ours.
1. a medicine of secret composition recommended by its preparer but usually without scientific proof of its effectiveness.
2. a usually questionable remedy or scheme.
See here for more discussion.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Don't Forget Memorial Day

 
It's not just about eating hot dogs and playing baseball.
 
 

 

To my Fallen friends,

To my comrades over the years. (especially Peach, Cathy, Bruce, John, Randy, Torch, Joe, June, Leroy),

To my Dad (26th ID, Bronze Star w/ OL),

To my Son (USMC), and my daughter and son-in-law (USAF aviators),

And to all who have served or will serve,

It's been an honor.  Thanks for your dedication and sacrifice.


Doc D
Brigadier General, USAF (ret)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

What I'm Reading - Updated 3 May

Blog Archive