nos-trum. pronunciation: \nos'-trum\. noun. Etymology: Latin, neuter of noster our, ours.
1. a medicine of secret composition recommended by its preparer but usually without scientific proof of its effectiveness.
2. a usually questionable remedy or scheme.
See here for more discussion.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Warning: The Nostrums Website Will Change Its Appearance Soon

 
I'm not happy with how the blog looks in your browser.  It's too confined and jumbled up; so I'll be changing how it looks...for the better, I hope.

Don't get confused if you surf in, and think "this is not Nostrums."  It is.

It may take me a day or two.

For you Kindle subscribers, there should be no change.





 

4 comments:

Jess Staples said...

Must you? I am quite opposed to change.

Doc D said...

How about Hope and Change?

Jess Staples said...

That depends on whether it's change we can believe in...

Doc D said...

Ah, belief: the political coin of the realm...

Post a Comment

Followers

What I'm Reading - Updated 3 May

Blog Archive