nos-trum. pronunciation: \nos'-trum\. noun. Etymology: Latin, neuter of noster our, ours.
1. a medicine of secret composition recommended by its preparer but usually without scientific proof of its effectiveness.
2. a usually questionable remedy or scheme.
See here for more discussion.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To Kindle Subscribers and Website Followers

 
Kindle subscribers:  If at any time you go more than a day without receiving a post, please let me know at nostrumsdocd@gmail.com,  This happened yesterday, and I don't why... yet.  If you experience this, first restart your Kindle to make sure it's not the device.  If that doesn't fix it, email me.

For all followers, I usually post 3 times a day, on average--could be more, could be less, but almost never nothing.  If I plan to be away, I'll do my best to let you know in advance.  But, sometimes unexpected things happen (a visit to the ER, car breaks down, etc).

For your info, here are the top four Most Read posts over the last three weeks:

--Doctor Says If You Support ObamaCare You Should Find Another Doctor
--Calories: Does Knowing "How Many" Affect My Choice?
--Why Some Doctors Don't Take Medicaid and Medicare
--Ban On Fast-Food Restaurants in South Los Angeles: Not Promising

 
 
D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

What I'm Reading - Updated 3 May

Blog Archive