nos-trum. pronunciation: \nos'-trum\. noun. Etymology: Latin, neuter of noster our, ours.
1. a medicine of secret composition recommended by its preparer but usually without scientific proof of its effectiveness.
2. a usually questionable remedy or scheme.
See here for more discussion.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New, updated, but not improved (maybe) medical newsletter

Medical newsletter recipients:

 

I’ve starting posting medical and health policy commentary again.  It will be in a blog format now.  You can just read it or subscribe to it….your choice.

 

For those who would like to receive it by email, when posts are published, let me know and I’ll add you to the list.

 

For those who only read the blog when they want to, it’s now open to the public (do I need an attorney now?), you can just go to here to Nostrums by Doc D.  Feel free to share the address with those who might be interested.

 

I don’t have comments turned on except for members.  I’m still learning how to do this…  If you have suggestions for clarity, readability, etc, I welcome them.

 

Doc D

 

PS:  I’m not going to be talking about healthcare reform much anymore.  I’m too disgusted…maybe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

What I'm Reading - Updated 3 May

Blog Archive